Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Article About Sinthyia's death Unpublished
Since i published my story about Sinthyia dying I been getting some crazy emails and even some threats. Whatever Sinthyia was into it was heavy. The threats prove that to me. I don't need this. I am a peacful girl who wanted to tell a story about somebody I sorta knew. That story came over the newsfeed of a couple of feeds i sub to. All of this drama is crazy. There's some crazy oldlady on this AbsoluteWrite.com named Victoria. Know her? She accused me of using a fake photo. Just jealous. Like oooo yea I found your pic on somebody's photobucket account lol must mean it isn't really u. Get a friggin life. Don't out me in the middle of crazy shit with this Publishing company either why you ppl would make a big issue out of a death notice is pathetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment